Kill Team: Killzone: Sector Fronteris
- A double-sided Kill Team gameboard measuring 22" x 30" printed on heavy, durable card stock. One side depicts a sand-blasted wilderness, while the other represents a more industrialized border region
- An 8-page booklet describing the sorts of wild frontier worlds that loosely make up the borders of Imperial territory, and where the influence of Terra is seldom felt.
- 12 Sector Fronteris Tactics cards - these can be used by any Kill Team Faction, with 4 cards providing interactions with the Sector Fronteris scenery and 5 being used specifically by Scout, Comms, Sniper or Medic Specialists
- A Sector Fronteris Environment card, which provides 6 different rules that interact with the scenery
- 4 Sector Fronteris Mission cards - designed to be used in conjunction with the gameboard and scenery, this is a set of 2 matched play missions and 2 narrative play missions, which are split between attacker and defender
- 4 Ryza-pattern Ruins plastic frames - including two brand sets of frames that include 2 slot-together walls, raised barricade, 3 armored window covers, 1 large section of flooring, 3 small sections of ruined floor, and one connector that resembles a light. If you combine these 2 new frames, you can build a complete STC Ryza-Pattern building with a roof. There are also 2 plastic frames of STC Ryza-Pattern Ruins, each containing 3 slot-together walls, 3 ruined wall sections, and an Inquisitorial crate.