Eat the Reich
Eat the Reich
Preorder items are not yet available. The quantity available and "in stock" notations are the quantities we have available for advance order. If there are other items on the order, the entire order will not ship until all preorders release. Image, contents, and release date are subject to change.
EAT THE REICH is a tabletop roleplaying game in which you, a vampire commando, are coffin-dropped into occupied Paris and must cut a bloody swathe through nazi forces en route to your ultimate goal: drinking all of Adolf Hitler's blood.
It's written by Grant Howitt (Honey Heist, Spire, Heart) and illustrated by Will Kirkby (Critical Role, Image, Darkhorse, Boom).
This over-the-top, ultraviolent game is designed to be played from beginning to end in one to three sessions of carnage, blood magic, meaningful flashbacks and hundreds upon hundreds of extremely dead fascists. It tells one story, it tells it loud, and it tells it brilliantly. Think Wolfenstein crossed with Danger 5 and you're not far off the mark.
EAT THE REICH is a lavishly illustrated, beautifully written 72-page rulebook and it has everything you need to get started:
- A quick-to-learn D6 dice pool system - the Havoc Engine - that encourages creative violence
- Enemy reinforcement rules that keep the vampire invaders on their toes
- Pregenerated iconic characters (with room to level up)
- Gruesome augmented Übermenschen (drink their blood to level up)
- Non-accurate maps of Paris with lots of location details and ideas for fun things to destroy
This is a pre-order and will be fulfilled in accordance with the Kickstarter fulfillment process. For updates, please check the Eat the Reich Kickstarter updates page.