- ENnie Awards for Best Family-Friendly Game, Best Cover Art, and Best Interior Art
- Nebula Award for Best Game Writing Finalist
- Polygon's Best Indie Tabletop Games
- Gayming Award for Best Queer Tabletop RPG Finalist
- Tabletop Gaming UK's Best Indie Game Finalist
Wanderhome is a pastoral fantasy role-playing game about traveling animal-folk, the world they inhabit, and the way the seasons change. It is a game filled with grassy fields, mossy shrines, herds of chubby bumblebees, opossums in sundresses, salamanders with suspenders, starry night skies, and the most beautiful sunsets you can imagine.
You might be a tamarin who dances with small and forgotten gods, a leporine mail carrier who relies on moths to get packages where they belong, a little lizard with a big heart and a mysterious past, or a near-endless number of other thrilling possibilities. No matter what, we’re always travelers—animal-folk who go from village to village and get to see the length and breadth of all the world of Hæth. The seasons will change as we play, and we will change with them.